“How to create a social state by Saul Alinsky:
There are eight Levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the most important:
- Healthcare- Control Healthcare and you control the people
- Poverty – Increase the poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing them everything for them to live.
- Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes and this will produce more poverty.
- Gun Control – Remove the ability to defend themselves form the government. That way you are able to create a police state.
- Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food Housing and Income).
- Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school.
- Religion – Remove the belief in the God from the government and the schools.
- Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.”
**With this list, Alinsky has merely simplified Vladimir Lenin’s original scheme for world conquest by communism under Russian rule. Those who converted to Lenin’s communist state (the citizens) were called: “Useful Idiots” by their government officials.
I have been doing a great deal of background research lately into the lives of both the Democratic and Republican Candidates running for President of the USA this year, mainly because I do not feel that the media has been providing factual information about either of them. I will not vote anyone into the office of President of the country that I love without determining through my own research what a candidate truly stands for.
I have found a great deal of factual information about both candidates that I had not been aware of prior to my research. A few things I have learned are alarming. Alarming because I did not see what was right in front of my face.
I feel that it is extremely important to share what I have learned with regard to Saul Alinsky’s “Eight Levels of Control” as quoted above.
What scares me (and should scare all Americans) is the fact that all eight of the things on that list are already at work in the United States of America.
I was not aware of Saul Alinsky nor the above list prior to beginning my research into the life of Hillary Rodham Clinton.
Saul Alinsky died on June 12, 1972 in Carmel-By-The-Sea, California. He was the author of “Rules for Radicals” and “Reveille for Radicals”.
Saul Alinsky was so greatly admired by Hillary Rodham (Clinton)that he was the subject of her College thesis.
Alinsky’s writings are also an inspiration to our current President.
Mr. Obama has written about Alinsky in his books.
There is no excuse for my past ignorance. In allowing the government to rule the country with my blind trust in their ability to do so with my best interests at heart, I have enabled the start of socialism in the land of the free. I am no longer ignorant, nor will I blindly follow along with the “program” turning a blind eye to the loss of my freedom and my liberty.
Have a nice day.